Project Portfolio › Business Web Sites
A Detailed Business Web Site allows a business of any size to present up to say six or eight key business segments, some detailed product information as well as a user-friendly feedback, enquiry or registration form. Examples of Business Web Site developed by Info-Design Online include:
Compact Information Sites
- Manufacturing and supplying unique agricultural products in the burgeoning Regenerative Agriculture Practises context, Auscrimper equips local farmers with Australian designed, manufactured and serviced equipment.
- Toowoomba Fencing were looking to present their wide range of commercial, industrial and residential fencing projects through an expanded site, one complete with informative text and numerous images.
- Of particular interest to road and earth works, rail, dam, water flow and heavy asset management by local government, engineering and infrastructure projects, Boland Survey & Design provide a range of professional survey and related civil engineering services.
- Being a long established, Toowoomba based electrician/electrical services business, Fords Electrical Toowoomba desired a simple and accessible site providing online brand presence in a competitive local market, as well as a point of contact for client enquiries.
- Being a new name for a long established, Toowoomba based refrigerated/frozen transport business, Agri Fresh Logistics need a simple, tailored site giving them online brand presence, as well as point of contact for client enquiries. Their site is an effective response to this need.
- Inverell Freighters required a simple, cost-effective web site to inform clients and enquirers of their freight service capabilities as well as contact & depot location details.
Broader Information Sites
- Ideal Driving School Geared to the enquiries of those looking to obtain a heavy vehicle license, the Ideal Driving School web site is simple but sufficient to meet the need.
- The Meter Man The Meter Man is David von Pein - Agricultural meters is his field. This site, in a way which is simple and cost-effective, presents some of his wide range of unique meters - each with a highly specific agricultural application.
- Being the Queensland State body which coordinates, oversees and supports the work of local churches, the Presbyterian Church of Queensland is also the first point of contact for many seeking a local church family. In addition to well-thought-out site navigation, the carefully tailored PCQ Church Directory is an essential aspect of the PCQ web site.
Also see: Tailored Business web sites which utilise one or more tailored features.
Info-Design Online continues to provide web design, development and updating services during the COVID-19 period.