Project Portfolio › Database & Web Programming
An online catalogue within your site can give your product or information powerful leverage over your competitors. Potential cost savings over print media and hardcopy records can also be significant. Consider: pre-sales product information (pricing, product description and availability), online sales, or after-sales information (instructions, operating specifications, safety manuals, MSDS).
Incorporating an online database into a web page opens up many possibilities for gathering, processing and presenting information. An events calendar, a news story archive, a community facilities directory and members' database are but a few examples.
Info-Design Online has many years' experience in the design of so-called 'relational databases' combined with easy-to-use web interfaces. The following sites incorporate various aspects of what is known as 'web programming' or 'database integration':
Info-Design Online provides web-programming solutions in corporate sites. Products include:
- Document Management Systems providing read and edit permissions to selected viewers both within and without your organisation.
- Stock Control, and Order Monitoring systems: Tailored to individual needs, such systems utilise common browsers interfaces to back-end complexity.
- Real-time Order lodgement and processing allowing the sale and accounting for the online sale of information.
- Deckwood Australia › required a site to launch their established commercial timber decking product under a new name. Leveraging proprietor Edgar (Ted) Stubbersfield’s years of timber industry knowledge and experience, this site presents the design approach and galleries of projects employing the Deckwood decking system.
- Being the Queensland State body which coordinates, oversees and supports the work of local churches, the Presbyterian Church of Queensland is also the first point of contact for many seeking a local church family. In addition to well-thought-out site navigation, the carefully tailored PCQ Church Directory is an essential aspect of the PCQ web site.
- Excel Agriculture markets to farmers across a large section of the Australian row crop and broad-acre agricultural industry. The re-launched Excel Ag site presents the tillage products, specifications and benefits in a simple and easily accessible way.
- Outdoor Structures Australia Suppliers of innovative and highly durable timber technology products for outdoor projects Outdoor Structures Australia has nearly 100 timber project galleries. A simple databse is employed to handle the galleries management and display within categories and in a 'search engine friendly' way.